søndag 15. april 2012

Recap of the Easter holidays

When we arrived in Lofoten at Kjell Stures parents there was a package waiting for me. My new 2.4 Ghz transmitter! It's a Futaba 8FG. Up until now I have used one of Kjell Stures old 35 mhz transmitters. Now that I have bought the Espresso and are planning to participate in f3f-competition, I needed to buy a new transmitter. The reason for choosing Futaba 8FG is beacause Kjell Sture has the Futaba FX20, and it will be much easier for him to only have one brand of transmitters to worry about. He will still have to do the technical parts for me a while longer, including programming the planes. The best part is that with the new transmitter I also got a free transmitter case! It feels like a little beautybag that I'm carrying around with me. :) Fits me perfectly! The transmitter is also great.

Me and my beautybag

When it comes to flying, the Easter holidays was not a success. As you might have read in an earlier post, the flying condions was bad because of heavy snowing. We didn't get to test the Espresso, unfortunately. The day we drove back to Tromsø it was beautiful sunny weather...it was just my bad luck. At least I got to fly the Multiplex EasyGlider 2 days. One of the days Kjell Sture and I had a landing competition. I'm very pleased that I managed to land only 2 meters from the mark, one time...

Kjell Sture by the landing mark.
- Annette -


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar