tirsdag 24. januar 2012

A strong Espresso

Yesterday I had a new experience. I actually went to the post office to pick up a parcel, which contained MY first fully moulded glider! Usually it's Kjell Sture that gets the huge parcels, so I think he was a bit jealous. He was very eager to help me unpack. The glider is a 2-meter sloperacer, with carbon wings. Espresso is the name. I love the coffee-name! Nice colors too, red, white and blue. The colors of the Norwegian flag. By the way you won't get any technical details from me. How heavy this and that is, how stiff...I really don't care. I just want to fly the glider :)

I'm planning to participate in my first F3F competition in Norway this year. So I had to purchase something I could use in the competition. The choice was between a 2-meter or a 3-meter, I landed on a 2-meter. And the reasen is that I'm realistic. This will be my first F3F season, and I can't expect that it will be unharmed through the whole year. So maybe it won't hurt so much (in my wallet) when it happens...maybe...  Luckily for me Kjell Sture is a master in repairs.

Here are some pictures from the unpacking. More pictures will come.

-Annette-





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar