søndag 22. januar 2012

Freezingly cold flight

Since the weather was so beautiful, we drove to Finnvikdalen today as well. The thermometer showed -12 degrees C! If anyone had told me 5 years ago that I would stand outside in -12 degrees C flying my RC model airplane, I'd laugh and crawl deeper under my blanket with my book. But here I am with Kjell Sture, outside in -12, with my model airplane and enjoying myself.

I had brought my Merlin today. It's been a long time since I flew it, but it went really well. Good flight conditions, calm air, but I had to land after 4-5 minutes because of the cold. Kjell Sture flew his Tri-Copter with FPV equipment. I had to guide him about height and distance, and on the landing. Distance measuring is not my best skill, but it went well, nothing was broken.

-Annette-

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar